|Skills you will learn|
- How to solder electronic components and understand their functions
- Use a range of tools and machinery in the school workshop and develop independence and competency
- Learn how to use a range of manufacturing process to repair, fix and develop products such as vacuum forming, line bending, drilling, polishing
- How to reverse engineer products to understand how they operate in order to repair parts and components.
- Learn first how linkages, mechanisms, gears and pulleys operate
- Learn how to recycle safely and with purpose