Page updated 8th September 2021
As all restrictions have currently been eased the page will be updated at the end of September following the review by the Government
This page will be updated frequently as we receive new information.
Covid19 Home Testing
From 8th March
From 11th January
All Year 7 – Year 11 students working remotely will start their day with form time at 9am
Year 7 – Year 9 – Students will follow their normal school timetable (see new timings below.) This will be a Microsoft Teams lesson for English, Maths, Science, French, Humanities, Geography, History and Religious Studies. All other subjects will set work via email.
Year 10 and Year 11 – All lessons taught via Microsoft Teams (except Core PE, see new timings below)
Note – please regularly review the website as we will use this to inform you of any changes to the situation.
Many thanks for your continued support.
Please follow the Government guidance on HANDS, FACE, SPACE and stay safe.
New lesson timings from Jan 11th 2021 during lockdown
|9.00 – 9.15||Registration in forms via Teams|
|9.15 – 10.15||Period 1|
|10.15 – 10.30||Break|
|10.30 – 11.30||Period 2|
|11.30 – 12.30||Period 3|
|12.30 – 13.00||Lunch|
|13.00 – 14.00||Period 4|
|14.00 – 15.00||Period 5|
Please note that any live lessons on TEAMS will run for a minimum of 50 minutes and a maximum of 55 minutes to allow staff and students to set up for the next lesson.
Most recent information from top to bottom:
- COVID Schools Letter May 2021
- Letter to parents/carers: Face coverings May 2021
- Letter from the Headteacher – Home Testing Kits
- Updated Risk Assessment for Opening after a temporary closure
- Letter to Parents & Carers (27th January 2021)
- Guidance on Coronavirus (CLAS) (clas-eal.org.uk)
- Students’ attendance whilst working remotely
- Letter to Parents & Carers – 6th November 2020
- Covid 19 Advice for Parents & Carers – September 2020
- Please read the year 7 letter here.
- Please read the years 8-11 letter here.
- Letter from Bury Council regarding returning to school
- Letter from Vicky Ford to SEND Sector
- Advice for Parents and Carers in Greater Manchester